The Legal Level – Episode 5: Improving Logic Games & Reading Comp Scores Before LSAT-Flex
From the LSAT to the bar exam, we are leveling the legal education playing field by providing the tools and information every future lawyer needs to ace the LSAT, rock law school admissions, pass the bar exam and land their dream job. Hosted by LSATMax instructors Jelena Woehr (178) and Branden Frankel (175).
Now available on . . .
It’s official: Logical Reasoning will only count for 33% of LSAT-Flex scores, rather than its usual 50%. In this episode, Branden and Jelena walk you through how you can still boost your Reading Comp and Logic Games scores ahead of the May LSAT-Flex test. If you’re strong in LR and panicking about Flex, this is the episode for you!
Learn how to:
1. Stop missing Main Point questions on RC
2. Plan for what you can accomplish in 35 minutes, not what you wish you could
3. Use scenarios to improve your timing on LG
4. Apply your LR skills to RC
5. Make Comparative Reading simple
6. Take care of your mental health while you cram!
Links and further resources from from this week’s episode:
David Lat on Twitter –
LSAT-Flex Webinar Q & A –
The Road to 180: The Ultimate Guide to LSAT Prep (free on Kindle unlimited) –
Start Your LSATMax Free Trial & Try LSAT-Flex Study Mode –
Start Your 1L Free Trial Now! –
Start Your BarMax Free Trial Now! –