LSAT Logic Games Strategy – Sorting Games
All donations are greatly appreciated – thanks and good luck!
Or if you’re looking for a tutor, visit insightlsat.com
The fifth lesson of the FREE LSAT prep course offered by Insight LSAT. This is a comprehensive course for LSAT preparation, taught by an instructor who scored 179 on the LSAT. We go through every section, providing expert advice, strategies, illustrations of methods, and more!
In this lesson, we move on to the second major type of logic game, sorting games. Strategies, diagrams, sample games and questions, and homework are all featured.
– general sorting game strategy
– basic (unfixed number) sorting games
– fixed number sorting games
– conditional sorting games
– sorting games with extra dimensions
– sequencing and sorting hybrids